Internal Career Portal
Goodbye stacks of paper, backlogged inboxes, endless spreadsheets and disorder - the hiring process has just got a lot easier and neater. We've permanently filed the messy work by expertly designing the most refined, bold and adaptable applicant management and tracking system available. You take care of everything you want to, and don't have to worry about anything you don't. Your administrators can manage job postings with ease, using our extensive and user-friendly options that allow you to tailor and refine your search to uncover the best person for the job.
Job posting management features include:
- Preloaded Job Templates powered by O*Net
- Customizable data fields to support custom posting data
- Automatic PDF generation and automatic QR Code generation
- Automatic posting and expiring of postings
- Support for online and/or offline applications
- Optional mandatory screening questions
- Customizable notifications system
- Automatic notifications triggered upon multiple system actions
- Customizable e-mails
- Automatic opening/expiring of registration
- Configurable registration limits
- Exportable list of registered applicants per event
- Security (Data stored in secure facility located in Canada)
- SSL support
- Hosting and SaaS (System as a Service) with 99.9%
It’s the total package
Not only is Total Hire a performance powerhouse, but it also looks incredible, featuring specially branded theme support to customize the look and feel you want, and responsive design so that your applicants are always experiencing an attractive, adaptive platform.
Never miss an opportunity…
Total Hire nurtures the symbiotic relationship of the hiring process, understanding that companies need employees, and employees need companies. The tricky part is finding the right people for the right job, and vice versa. It's an art-form, and we've mastered it.
- We've integrated RSS feeds of Total Hire data within the site, so prospective employees can always see the latest job postings and events.
- Our one-of-a-kind applicant assessment generates a unique job fit score tied to existing benchmarking for easy applicant sorting and our smart applicant summary shows how each individual applicant fits with the position applied for.
- Interview questions are suggested based on individual scores that are unique to each applicant and you can customize screening questions.
- We offer multiple language/location support and can separate job postings by language and location.
- Total Hire cross-matches job pairings for other related jobs in the system, so applicants can see every opportunity at every turn.
- It’s a highly refined process, but we’ve made it simple. The best future for your company tomorrow begins with quality selection today – and that begins with Total Hire.